1) What is tuition for Sacred Heart? Are there additional fees?
Tuition for the 2015-2016 school year for one child is $3,592 (parishoner), $4,584 (Catholic non-parishoner) or $4,991 (non-Catholic families). Tuition rates vary from these base rates by number of children and payment plan. Please see the tuition page for the full rate breakdown. The book fee is $130 per student.
2) Is before and after care offered?
Yes. Before care runs from 6:45am until 7:30am. After care runs from 3pm to 6pm or noon to 6pm on early dismissal days.
3) What is the lunch program?
Tray lunch costs $2.85 for K-3, $3.10 for 4-8 and milk is 19 cents.
4) What are the admission requirements?
Students are required to meet age requirements of the Archdiocese and demonstrate sufficient maturity, academic, and social skills consistent with the grade level. Parents must support the school’s philosophy and sign the Christian Witness Statement.
5) Do you offer a preschool?
Yes, we offer both part time and full time programs. We have curriculum designed for two age groups: 3- to 4-year-olds, and 4- to 5-year-olds.
6) What is your dress code?
We have two dress codes: one for grades K-4, one for grades 5-8. Click on the link above for details.
7) What are the school hours?
7:50 a.m. to 2:50 p.m.
8) Do I have to be Catholic to attend Sacred Heart?
No. However, parents must support the school’s philosophy and sign the Christian Witness Statement.
9) What extracurricular activities do you offer?
We offer a range of athletic and academic activities, from student council to soccer to speech.